Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lately

Hope you are all having a great week! Isn't the saying for March 'in like a lion, out like a lamb'?! If so, it was quite the opposite! We had such a mild March but today but it ended like a lion, that's for sure! Glad to see this cold snap will be short-lived, though, and pretty weather for Easter! I am so excited about the holiday weekend, my parents always have the best holiday meals and celebrations. I also just cannot believe it is April already! I only have 2 weeks left of being 30!! 

What do you all eat on Easter (if you celebrate)? I know the two popular types of meat are Ham and Lamb. We always have ham! Yum! 

This week we had 3 sconces installed above a window in our kitchen and I LOVE how it looks! I will definitely share all of the details with you, but right now, we are waiting to have the drywall repaired by a drywall guy, and then it will all be finished! 

Wearing: This white Dress is one of the prettiest dresses I have seen in a long time. It is elegant and simple yet intricate at the same time. I cannot wait to wear it this summer! 

Eating: Did you see Wednesday's post where I rounded up 10 recipes I want to try

Sale: Moda Operandi is having a spring sale and select items are 20% off with code SPRING20. They have some really great pieces and I've linked my favorites above. 

Listening: A song I am newly obsessed with is Breathe, Be Happy by Tep No. SO good... it just feels like good vibes!
Loving: Henry cracks me up daily and this is just one quick snap that made me chuckle this week! 

Loving II: I am not going to buy this sweatshirt, but in an odd way, I love it. I think it must be the nostalgic look of it. It looks like something from the early 90s! 
Wanting: Ok so I love our Nintendo Switch. I played Mario Kart so much that I got sick of it. I am dying for a Mario Kart 9 to come out and this article says it is likely coming this year! 

Pittsburgh: One of my best friends just had her first baby and we had the joy of meeting him this weekend! We brought them Pizza Lupo, a new pizza spot in Lawrenceville, and it was absolutely delicious! 

Smelling: Jo Malone is one of my favorite brands and a lot of their products are on sale (which is a rare occurrence)! 

Quoting: 'Wish people well. Their success will not limit yours.' // See more of my favorites, here. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments