Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Period pain relief is here!!!

I've written a lot about the Indie Beauty Expo that I attended a few weeks ago in London. As a skincare and beauty junkie, this is my favourite event of the year because I get to meet so brands in one go.

I'm still working my way through the massive bag of freebies and brochures I picked up on my way out too.  I was impressed this year to see a huge increase in the amount of products aimed at improving period pain or dealing with period waste (single use menstrual products) and also vaginal discomfort products.

I am a passionate period positive person who believes that we need to get rid of the need for single use, fragranced, discreet language and products we use at this 'time of the month'. I also support my trans sisters, brothers and gender non binary folk who also suffer with period pain. People get periods and all the horrors that come with them - not just women.

One of the most impressive products that I have come across is made a company called Be You.

I have to admit I was a bit dubious when the lovely staff talked me through how their period patches worked to combat period pain. I have to admit, I've been fortunate to have really light periods with a small bit of pain on the first day since the get go. However, I could think of the ultimate test for the product - endometriosis.

I knew someone who suffers from this and it has really opened my eyes to just how painful this chronic condition is. I am in awe of anyone who suffers from this who can still go about their business, attend work and get on with life while in the most awful pain.

I am delighted to report that the patches passed the test! Not only did they help with the pain but they are also 100% natural and biodegradable so no nasty waste either. I'm so impressed. I am thrilled to see so many people working on products like this to relieve their symptoms.

"The two main ingredients are steam-distilled Menthol Oil and Eucalyptus Oil. Our patches release these oils consistently over 12 hours, meaning no more struggling to keep your hot water bottle close, no need to keep refilling it, and certainly no need to "make do" with a contraption designed in the 1800s! So yes, they're designed for convenience, and built with you in mind! Just pop them on, and go about your day (or night!)"

You can find Be You products here 

It's not just the amazing stick on patches that the company makes but they also manufacture cups, sleeping mists, anti-chafing cream and (hello) CBD balm as well. So you can find a whole collection of products designed to help with that time of the month - and in some cases - not just that time of the month.

Post a Comment

0 Comments