Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lace and Denim Nails

Nail Fail or Not...


So in my head I planned another freehand denim nail look but this time using lace nail foil, and it looked good. The last time I tried this was with freehand roses. So got all my bits ready and painted my nails with two coats of Gosh Silver Holo last night.


I needed this to be totally dry before applying the foil.


I've had this lace foil for a while, I bought it very cheaply from ebay. I swiped different parts of each nail with foil glue, applied the foil. On the other parts I painted blue and with a fan brush and white acrylic paint made the denim look, exactly the same as I did the last time. Added blue lines and white stitching detail, and this time added a gold line for extra detail. Matte top coated and done.




Now I can't make up my mind whether I like these or not. I know it looked better in my head!! The matte topcoat definitely made a difference from a glossy finish, but there is still something I can't put my finger on, some say I have been staring at them for too long. So I'd really like your opinion on this mani, as right now it might not last the day, let alone till Monday...


Post a Comment

0 Comments