Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hey Ghoul Hey, It's Halloween!



It's Halloween! For the past couple weeks every which way you looked on social media, you were sure to see a halloween look, a tutorial, link to great costumes etc. I watched some, pinned some and scrolled past some.

What are you dressing up as? Me? I’ll be attending a halloween get together tonight sporting an all black look. No costume for me this year unlike last year (here) and years past. But dress my face I will.

I love exploring with makeup and Halloween is the perfect time for me to go a little crazy with it so I'll be doing an over the top look like this one tonight, in tune with this holiday. I tried out different makeup looks to work this week. My daughter chose this (Tuesday's look) as her favorite. So I'll recreate this but tweak it a little for tonight's event. Don't ask me how I'll tweak it 'cos I'm not even sure yet, glitter comes to mind though. 

Except for the primer, I used all Mac products to create this look.
On my face : NC 42 Studio Fix Liquid.

On my eyes: there is Magenta Madness an intense neon pink going around. I blended in Vibrant Grape, Passionate and Violet pigment.  I used Sketch and a bit of Carbon to define my crease. 

On my cheeks: I used Dollymix blush and mineralize skin finish in Soft and Gentle as highlight. 

On my lips: I wanted to do ombre lips with pink and white but when I slapped Black Track (yes I said black track as in the eye liner) on, it looked great and the rest is history. I dabbed a little bit of the pigment Pink Opal (which by the way if you don't have one in your collection you should get asap. Hopefully it's still being produced, far from a meh for me ) on my lips for that pronounced pucker. 

I went to a Mac counter and had them stack /apply lashes 48 and 2 for an added dramatic effect.

 And last but not the least, I took these selfies, :)))).
Lighting at Mac was ruthless man, (or was it my phone) so images came out almost whited out and a bit blotchy but Hey Ghoul Hey, It's Halloween!


So there you have it, my Halloween inspired makeup. Did my students love all of my different looks? That would be a heck yeah! Didn't spook them out at all. Instead, the kiddos thought the looks were pretty and they even looked forward to the next day's look. Good thing it was spirit week at school too. And you bet I kept their attention almost all week, hehe.

 Spooky yet edgy look. Have I inspired your Halloween makeup yet?


Have fun tonight.
Thanks for stopping by and keep thinking the purple thoughts. Xo..
post signature

Post a Comment

0 Comments