Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Beyonce : Listen

Rafael Escobar

I know I may have upset people with a blog I had once posted. This is my blog, the magazine I work for and I believe I an use it as a platform to express how I feel. I never lie I am always honest. I will never post things, 'in spite of'' only what comes from my from heart.
Click on these videos. I can relate to them so much...
    

Beyoncé - Halo 4 min - 3 Oct 2009
Uploaded by beyonceVEVO

youtube.com
     

Beyonce isn't on my list of admirable people to me but she is. This is a women who praises her body and knows it well. This suggests a woman with confidence and doesn't allow all the unrealistic demands Hollywood commands on physically and weight. She knows how to use her assets and the girl is fierce when she dances!

Post a Comment

0 Comments