Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Panda

Hello everyone!

I was wondering all day long exactly which of my untried polishes to use to polish my nails. Phiew! Finally, I decided to try this polish that I have as a price of Nail Art Contest that I took part in.

It`s Saint George from  the UK brand A England. Great green holographic polish, but there is no longer sun today so I can`t catch its all beauty.
The polish is very thick and could be applied in one coat. I applied two, because my nails are longer and I had stripes after the first coat.




I made a french on my ring finger nails and then I placed this cute little panda which is in fact a waterdecal and I have it from the Bulgarian on- line store Nails.bg.

One picture with flash ->>>

Finally, I applied a coat of Seche Vite top coat.

PS. I`m part of another contest, so if you want to support my entry here is the link- http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=474530575894220&set=a.474527425894535.122054.247346675279279&type=1&theater - you just have to "Like" the picture. Thanks in advance! :)

One sun update of the beauty polish <3





Post a Comment

0 Comments