It's strange to think that we are well and truly over half way done with the 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge. I'm not sure what I will do when it finishes. Luckily for me I still have time to work it out as there is still quite a few manis left to do. Anyway, today's theme is yellow with one bold colour. I have gone for a really simple yellow and black combination. Is there another bold colour other than black?
For my base I used Orly's Glowstick and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish. Stamping image is from Uberchic Beauty 17-01. I will have swatches and a review of this plate on my blog in the next couple of days.
For my base I used Orly's Glowstick and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish. Stamping image is from Uberchic Beauty 17-01. I will have swatches and a review of this plate on my blog in the next couple of days.
![]() |
![]() |
I'm looking forward the next theme. Mind you I have no clue what I am going to do for it. Any suggestions?
![]() |
Don't forget to check out everyone else who is doing this challenge.




0 Comments