Happy Sunday friends. It has been a busy month for sure. Lots of family gatherings and parties to plan. And best of all, I am enjoying the company of my parents who are visiting from Florida. Oh am I in heaven. Having my mom around is such a blessing. Especially after having a little scare with her health a few weeks ago. So thankful for small miracles...
Today, I am sharing a few photos of a sweet tablescape I put together using roses from my garden. They were the last few blooms on my spray rose bush until their next blooms.
I began by placing a simple white tablecloth on the table and placed a pink and white over sized striped dish towel on the top which set the color palette for the rest of the look. Favorite mismatched china with pink and white roses complete this sweet and feminine table celebrating roses.
Isn't great to celebrate summer??
Lovely and cheery pink tones create a romantic table in the garden.
Love breezy summer days and outdoor living.
Sorry for not making my rounds visiting your blogs the last few weeks. Things have been extremely busy around here. I hope you forgive me.
Wishing you all a beautiful week.
Janet










0 Comments