Since you have been gazing at bathed-in-forgiving-light-blurry-erin boobs for two days, I thought a slice of reality was in order.Reminiscent of this post, I cannot throw away twisty ties.
I have an expandable envelope called a coupon secretary.
I have insoles in my tennis shoes that make a loud squashy squeaky noise when I walk. I also wear ankle socks. Hence, my legs are tan, but my feet are not. My feet are white. Since no one wears pantyhose anymore, I have been furiously applying a product I playfully call Tan in a Can to my feet in preparation for this event, for which I will be wearing a skirt and sandals.
"I think I puked on my cat" was the subject of a spam email I got today, wherein they were selling a weight loss product.
Despite the myriad photographs of perfect women that he posts, which make me feel short, fat, old and in posession of breasts that are entirely too big, I dig this guy's art.
My first radio spot ever is tomorrow. If you live in Northeast Ohio, listen to "Around Noon" with Dee Perry at noon on 90.3 FM. Anyone else can listen to the live streaming audio on the Net via this link at 12 p.m. June 2 Eastern Standard Time. I pray I do not eff up.
Confidential to the blog crush who has apparently been hanging around my informational website and subsequently sent me this email:
"O'Brien will be leading "Writing About Sex" on June 13 and "Writing
Accessible Fiction" on Aug. 8."
Erin, my love, is it true that on Aug. 16, you'll be combining the two
workshops into "Accessible Sex"?
Perhaps we can arrange something privately, darling. Your missive, incidentally, did not make me feel old, short, fat or in possession of breasts that are entirely too big.
The Tan in a Can is not working.

0 Comments