My dream job is today's challenge. I dreamed of being an English teacher when I was in college but that was not to be. I used to say that I would love to own a bookstore, maybe with a place in the back for knitters and crafters to meet, but alas, that wasn't in the cards either. The job that I did for almost thirty years turned out to be my dream job. I was the Computer Lab Manager in the local school and I loved it. I worked with wonderful people, I loved the kids and my job was interesting and challenging. I got to teach computer classes and had the opportunity to run an after school homework lab which was very fulfilling. It might not have been the job that I dreamed of, but it was the best job for me and I am so grateful that I was able to work with great people and do something I really enjoyed.
Stay safe and well and
Thanks for dropping by...

0 Comments