Two Little Black Square Dogs...
sitting by the door
one is inside and one is out.

hey wait... i'm outside he in ? ummmmm
wat wrong here ?
sitting by the door
one is inside and one is out.
hey wait... i'm outside he in ? ummmmm
wat wrong here ?
Yes, Thank Goodness
I am in the home while he is outside.
Ahhhhhhhhhh some peace and quiet.
Nice.
hunnnnwait what thats... a bunbun?
OK ! you happy now ?
Nice tall person thought I wanted to go out so now I am stuck out here with you.
heheehehehehheeeee now u not near chkikin strip out here withme
yert !
Oh Thank Goodness, the door is opening.
It is somewhat chilly out here this afternoon and even though we are in the sheltered side yard,
it is still a touch too breezy.
This side yard is much better, now that nice tall person has been working so hard on cleaning it up.
I can't wait till it is finish.
That said it is still cold and windy out here.
Thank you for letting us back inside.


0 Comments