Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

this little light of mine...

I just read this FABULOUS blog post on Choosing Beauty's blog and it really hit home to me.  How many times have we dimmed our own light in our life?  I know I have and I try with all my might not to dim it now, but at times I can feel myself doing it and I have to fight the urge not to.  Take a moment to read this wonderfully inspiring post, I can guarantee everyone of you will relate to it!  I had a really nice relaxing weekend - a bit of daughter time, a bike ride with my new bike, Rosie, a walk with a girlfriend and time spent reading.  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!  Here's to a week of  all of us "letting our light shine"

xxoo

(photo via here)

Post a Comment

0 Comments