Welcome to Crafting With Jack and another What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. I have been doing some typing for the chap over the road which has taken up rather a lot of my time, I finished Monday night at 12:45!
I saw a picture on Pinterest of some hearts, I found the blog post.
The hearts were made of old quilted fabric, which had been machine stitched across and then hearts cut out. I had an old quilted pillow case, the padding was disintegrating so using another old pillow case I put a new backing on it. I am not very adept with the sewing machine, I tried several stitches, some of my lines were a little wonky :) When I cut the hearts out I realized I liked the backs (below).
I sorted some lace out to decorate them which I hope I will have done by next week!
Finally my workdesk. I have been working on a new portrait. I want to do something with the hair and I want to try it on a print of the portrait first. The 100 day project started this week, I thought I would do 100 portraits - not necessarily painted or maybe 100 watercolour images which might give me an easier run!
My idea for the woodless watercolour pencils seems to have worked so I think I shall order another set of small containers for the rest of them.
My daughters hand is healing after her operation. I am taking her to the hospital tomorrow for a check up. Wishing you all a great week.

0 Comments