 |
Saxon command with one of Ray's beautiful flags.
|
With adding a Ray Rousell flag (from Ray’s wonderful blog “Don’t throw a 1” http://onelover-ray.blogspot.com/) I have finished my Saxon foot. At least for now! These are all from Renegade Miniatures, from their Dark Age Saxon range. I need to add some more Fyrd at some stage but for now these will do. The horse are almost done (all nine of them). When I have the basing completed I will take some more photos and put them up on the blog too. We are planning on using them mainly for skirmish games rather than big battles so I think I have enough to start with.
 |
| Bowmen. |
 |
| Slingers |
 |
| Some Fyrd. |
|
|
 |
| The Huscarls. | | | | | |
| |
|
|
 |
| Saxon foot. |
0 Comments