Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Insecure Writer’s Support Group and Introducing Spunk On A Stick

It’s time for another edition of The Insecure Writer’s Support Group, founded by Ninja Captain, Alex J. Cavanaugh.

The writing has been slow the past few months. However, I did take on a special project that turned out a hundred times better than I thought it would. So much more, I’m in the process of packaging this option and offering it to many others. If this new business direction takes off, it could be a grand new adventure in my career. I’ll still keep writing, but this could be something fun that would benefit others.

The Insecure Writer’s Support Group admins also decided it would be a good day for members to introduce themselves.

I’m known as “Spunk On A Stick” and I’m a member of the National Speakers Association. I conduct seminars on book publishing, promoting & marketing, websites & blogs, leadership, and goal-setting, and I offer book formatting and author consultation. I’m the author of seven books, including the non-fiction How to Publish & Promote Your Book Now and Overcoming Obstacles with SPUNK, plus the YA/NA series, The Circle of Friends.

In addition to my blog, you can find me here:
Website
Twitter
Facebook
The Circle of Friends


I'm also a professional photographer by trade and love B&W photography. I have a thing for cats, Despicable Me minions, and Hammy the Squirrel!


I want my cookie!

Post a Comment

0 Comments