Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Would You Rather Wednesday


It's been forever and a day since the last "Would You Rather" question. I've missed treating you guys like my characters and putting you in uncomfortable situations and watching you squirm. ;o)

Now that I'm only posting on Wednesdays, I can't go back to doing one question a week...but I promise to work in at least one a month. So without further ado, on to February's question:

Our world has suddenly turned into an unfortunate dystopian society where our "Capitol" has decided the best way to keep us at bay is to eliminate one of our two major senses. As a favor for our cooperation each citizen gets to choose which sense they have stripped from them.

Note: if you try to revolt, they'll take both from you and every member of your family. (It's dystopian, dudes, it's totally meant to suck)

So, Would You Rather?? 

A) Surrender Your Vision

or

B) Surrender Your Hearing

Post a Comment

0 Comments