Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

weekend wishes....

Wish I was here....



Finishing reading this:


Getting started on this.....notepad in hand:


Or laughing my head off to this:


Dreaming over this:


While sucking on this.....


..... letting the juice run down my chin like a child

Instead, I will most likely be found amongst this:


I really should keep an emergency supply of rainbow cake in the freezer,
ready to be administered at steady intervals throughout the weekend.

For medicinal purposes you understand.

The calories don't count under those circumstances.

Or if you eat it with friends.....

want to join me?

Although, be warned, I might ask you to fold a basket of laundry as a condition of entry.

Happy Weekend everybody,
thanks for your hilarious comments and general bonhomie.

You turn my frown upside down.

Post a Comment

0 Comments