Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blogging Buddy News!

There's a great new blog popping up in the blogosphere! 4 amazing writers have put together The Secret Archives of the Alliterati. These are great folks and the blog looks like a lot of fun. They've put together a unique prize package too. Let me know if you follow them from here :) Check out their initial post to see why!


Another blog buddy, Karen Denise over at I'm Always Write... But Often Wrong tagged me for the following game. Karen has a great sense of humour and she's a lot of fun to follow!

  • I like spring break! I can do bloggy things during the day :)
  • I like my teaching job & "my" kids
  • I like animals and considered becoming a biologist to study animals. My first choices were whales, wolves and gorillas
  • I like teddy bears of all kinds
  • I like the Space Channel
  • I like sunshine
  • I like so many kinds of music
  • I like baking

  • I love my family - I have the best kids & hubby ever!
  • Today is a glorious, sunshin day - seriously it's the middle of March and the snow is almost gone!! In Canada - Northern Ontario no less!

  • I hate when my kids are hurt
  • I hate watching people I love suffer with illness
  • I hate racism and prejudice
  • I hate meanness and small-mindedness
  • I hate child abuse in all its many forms
  • I hate rotten celebrity role models
  • I hate when money is more important than people

  • I (secretly) like brussel sprouts!
  • I love writing. Creating new people and forcing them to suffer through all kinds of torture is so much fun! :)
On another happy note, I've received a few more awards from even more great blogging buddies.  Shelley over at Stories in the Ordinary awarded me the Creative Writer Award. Shelley's fun perspective on life makes her a great bloggy friend.

Susan Gourley/Kelley over at Susan Says awarded me the Sunshine Award. Susan has published some great books and her blog is full of fun advice.

Helen Ginger over at Straight From Hel awarded me the Prolific Blogger Award. Helen's blog is chock-full of great industry tips.

The delightful Suzette & Bethany over at Shooting Stars awarded me the Butterfly Award. You have to meet these ladies is you haven't already done so!

Thanks to all! I'm going to pass along these awards to a few more bloggers who are new to me. Once again, these are no pressure awards. Choose whichever award you like - or play the tag game at the top. Have fun!

Tiana Lei at Spilled Ink
Rosalind Adam at Rosalind Adam is Writing in the Rain
Shelley at Stories in the Ordinary
Kathi Oram Peterson at Kathi's Writing Nook
Erica at write.laugh.play
E. Elle at The Writer's Funhouse
Marisa Birns at Out of Order Alice
Shawna Weeks at The Forever Blog

Have a great day everyone - I'm going outside to walk in the sunshine. And maybe rake a little too - I can see grass!

Post a Comment

0 Comments