Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blustery Saturday

Chris, Jonelle, me, Carol, Susan (taken by Al)
You know I like to start my posts with a picture, and I especially love this scene. Al sent me this one he took last Thursday on Skyline Divide, when we lucked out with the weather, just having high clouds but only a few fat raindrops. He captured the five women in the group of eight, walking together. I'm even in the picture, although I wouldn't have recognized myself if I didn't know I was there. One rarely sees oneself from behind.
Weather Underground as of noon Saturday
As you can see from this picture, we are right in between plenty of rain showers right now, and we expect "occasional rain beginning at 2:00pm" here in Bellingham. I'll be leaving about that time to head to the Mt. Baker Theater to see Forever Plaid with my friend Judy. It was here a few years ago and we missed it, so off we go today to see what is billed as "screamingly funny, entirely enchanting, and utterly entertaining." Well! With that to look forward to, I don't think I'll mind walking around in the rain.
:-)

Post a Comment

0 Comments