Buy at AllPosters.com
I love the idea of being a stay-at-home Mom. I have been a housewife ever since I got married. But lately, I have been called away from the home fires and it is grating on my spirit.
I have made a commitment for this school year to do a lot of driving for two of my older children. I am praying they will soon get driver's licenses and be able to do their own driving. This is just a season in life. It will soon pass. I am determined to make the most of it.
Yet, there are some pleasant moments. I drive on rural Vermont roads. They are quiet and there is very little traffic.
I often glance out on the horizon, as I drive, and enjoy the scenery. I listen to a Christian radio station.
The other night, the most amazing thing happened. As I was driving along in the darkness, a beautiful creature ran out in front of me. It was a deer!! I quickly slowed down and watched it safely run to the other side of the road. What an incredible moment!
What I realized is that, even though I feel like I am a taxi-cab driver (smiles), I am not wasting time. I am still alive. I am still living each moment. I cannot rush through these experiences. I need to make the most of them.
Wherever the Lord has called me to be and whatever work he requires of me, somehow He manages to send me a signal, that all is well and His gifts are very good.
Blessings
Mrs. White

0 Comments