And yes, it rained the whole time we were gone. And the ocean was wild, and Maine was very wet.
But hey, it was Maine.
We ate lots of seafood, shopped, swam in the pool, and generally just didn't think about much of anything.
That's heaven, sometimes, don't ya' think? To just not think about anything??
I will be going to Maine for a week later in the summer, but for now, I have to be satisfied with just a taste.
We were not like this guy, however, surfing in this freezing cold water.
I would have liked to take this little car for a spin. Isn't it sweet?
Reminds me of being a teenager.
But now the mini vacay is over, and it is back to work. I just delivered a LOT of rugs to a shop in Maine, so I need to get weaving.
And I have a news bulletin about BUBBALEE. She has TWO kittens. I have not seen them, but the people who own the shed where she is keeping them did.
They said one looks like her, and one looks like Bunnynose. We knew he was the Dad.
Now we have to make a plan to catch them soon, so we can socialize them, and save them from the road. They will be 5 weeks old this coming Saturday, so the clock is ticking.
But tonight......the finale of THE GOOD WIFE.
I can't wait.

0 Comments